A position has become available for an Officer - Senior, JDE Systems to join our dynamic team at Kamoa Copper SA, based in the Democratic Republic Congo (Kamoa Copper Mine).
The JDE systems Coordinator provides technical and functional subject matter expertise. The position work in conjunction with the Planner, Senior Planner, Engineering Department, Engineering Manager and end users to implement projects from concept through implementation, resolve issues, and provide ongoing support.
- Compile system requirements, functional and technical specifications with respect to System Configuration, Management Reports, Customization and Integration.
- Process re-engineering and alignment with Capital Asset Management Objectives.
- Develop Standardized templates for the loading of Trackless and other Capital Asset Management Data.
- Develop Standard Maintenance Schedule templates and optimize maintenance planning processes.
- Develop the recommended spares lists including forecasting and Min and Maximum values.
- Develop and implement Management Reports and KPI’s to improve the measurement of daily maintenance related activities and data.
- Extract management information all Trackless and other Plant Assets—keeping them running as efficiently as possible, minimizing unplanned downtime, and maximizing productivity.
- Monitor daily system usage and provide end user support, related to the maintenance planning function.
- Work collaboratively with business, IT, and consultant teams to analyze requirements, propose and execute solutions.
- Work closely with business managers and users to understand their processes and procedures
- Implement Standard System Operating procedures and guidelines, to align all business units, to use the same standards.
- Construction of HBS Structures for equipment according to JDE standard portfolio.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Should you not hear from us after 20 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.