8 October 2021
Industry: Mining & Quarrying
Job category: Accounting, Auditing
Remuneration: Market Related
EE position: Yes
Kamoa Services is currently recruiting for a Cost Controller to join their dynamic team in Sandton.
To assist in managing the budget and reforecasting process. To produce and circulate cost reports and operational reports for investors.
Key Performance Areas
- Produce monthly operational and cost reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide financial reports to Investors and assist with ad hoc reports as required.
- Manage the cyclical budgeting and cost forecasting process.
- Review actual costs and provide variance analysis.
- Support Budget Holders to address unacceptable cost variances.
- Provide individual cost estimates and analysis as required by Kamoa Copper Management.
- Pre-approval and cost control of project commitment.
- B Com Degree.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role.