IVANPLATS (Pty) Ltd, a subsidiary of Ivanhoe Mines, is advancing the development of its world-class palladium-platinum-rhodium-nickel-copper-gold project in the Limpopo Province near Mokopane. This unique mineral deposit will be exploited using large mechanised state-of the- art underground mining methods, deploying the latest technology to develop this “mine of the future”. Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply for the following vacancy as advertised.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation, i.e., Mine Health and Safety Act, Skills Development Act, SAQA framework, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in setting up a Mine Qualification Authority accredited training facility.
- Developing ETD plans and manage the delivery of ETD programmes, as required.
- Ensure that the site ETD analysis is conducted and accurately maintained, with timeous upto-date information.
- Responsible for good ETD internal and external customer and client relations.
- Responsible for ensuring ETD material is developed in line with the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Participate is Standards Committee on the mine and align training output to support operations.
- Implementation of quality control systems, including accreditation with the relevant SETA
- Degree or Diploma in ETD/HRD Management or equivalent
- Any other qualification in Training and Development will be advantageous
- At least 10 years experience in Training and Development in South African mines
- 5 years of which must be at managerial level.