3 October 2022
Industry: Mining & Quarrying
Job category: Transport, Logistics and Freight
Remuneration: Market Related
EE position: No
KICO is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Sandton.
To improve deliverables to KICO and ensuring cargo arrives at destination on time and in budget.
Coordinate all logistics from Origin to Destination – Overseeing 3PL suppliers.
Key Performance Areas
- Monitor LSP - Shipping Time/Delivery Time
- Logistics Budget - LSP/Transport costs
- Planning - Capacity Utilisation
- Productivity - Number of Shipments
- Reporting - Daily and monthly reports
- Experience in international shipments & customs procedures.
- Minimum 5-year experience with customs clearing procedures and regulations in DRC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage the task at hand
- Problem solver with creativity, persistence, and initiative; self-motivated.
- Honest, trustworthy and responsible; willing to accept personal responsibility and take action to ensure successful completion of a task.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and willingness to train and provide supervision as needed